Hulu is one of my absolute favorite streaming services. There are tons of TV shows and movies that are perfect for wasting a rainy Saturday. Some would say I watch too much TV. I like to think of it as research. I have gone through my watch list and pulled 10 of my favorite shows. They are not in any specific order. Here we go …
- Deadliest Catch – I am pretty sure, that I would be 100% unsuccessful as a crab fisherman. The conditions that these guys endure are just absolutely amazing.
- Scandal – Amazing, just amazing.
- Community – I have to apologize for not having watched this show when it was on the air. It is one of the funniest shows.
- Family Matters – I have started hating the shows for kids nowadays. The children on those shows are brats and that way they talk to adults is disgusting. I have banned those shows in my house for my youngest child as she is starting to be disrespectful towards me. This show is one that I let me kids watch anytime.
- Billions – The world of hedge-funds never looked so good.
- Shameless – There is no other word for this show besides Shameless. The characters are amazing. I never want this show to end.
- It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia – As I write this, I am wearing my very own Paddy’s Irish Pub t -shirt. There is something about watching horrible people hatching schemes, getting stuck in playground equipment, and doing “Charlie work” that keeps me laughing.
- Orville – This is a brand new show and from the first episode I was hooked. It is so well written and has an amazing cast.
- House of Lies – I hated to see this show end. Trust me. Watch it.
- Matador – This is one that I knew nothing about. It started after one of the shows I had been watching ended. I decided to give it a try. Not disappointing at all. I was irritated that the show was cancelled after only one season.
To be able to watch Billions, Shameless,
and House of Lies you have to have the Showtime subscription. I feel that it’s worth the extra money.
That’s just a very short list of my favorite Hulu shows. There are so many more, but less is more. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments section. Or, if you have any of your own suggestions, I would be more than willing to give it a try. Until next time…